Saturday, June 10, 2017

Welcome to my weblog.

A link to a current devel project

This is going to be a weblog where like everyone else I type a bunch of stuff that I am interested in and I blab it out here to pretend everyone else is interested. One of my current interests is app development and I work with javascript and CSS. If I start venting on blogger about lack of documentation and a lack of customization I realize at this point it is silly. But you will see posts about my maneuverings through the development environment. I may also post some documentation here so I can refer users to readmes.

    Other topics you may see:
  • Army stories
  • Politics and Spleen
  • Future comings in Tech
  • Fighting, Training, Fitness
  • Random because I am too lazy to type more topics

A lot of this post is an attempt to see what my posts will look like. Another is I am wasting time while my MS Azure account updates. All hail the cloud. This is what a youtube embed video looks like:

Ok I am off to mess with cloud account again bbl.

No comments:

Post a Comment